Odoo is a powerful open source platform with dozens of apps to help you grow your business. Available apps range from CRM to eCommerce, and from accounting to manufacturing and project management.
Odyssee Field Service integrates with Odoo v13 and up through its native connector to maximize your performance.
Odyssee Field Service connects with Odoo in real-time in two directions to speed up your billing cycle to "same day".
Odyssee instantly generates sales orders in Odoo based on:
- your completed work orders' used parts and worked hours.
- the service contracts will as well generate sales orders in Odoo, based on the invoice intervals set up in Odyssee.
Odyssee has developed an off-the-shelf connector with Odoo. Just your Odoo email and password are enough to setup the connection.
What is interfaced?
- Customers, contacts and materials (= spare parts) are synchronized to Odyssee Field Service. Work order locations are created automatically in Odyssee.
- Price lists are synchronized to Odyssee Field Service.
- Odyssee Field Service sends completed work orders back as sales orders to Odoo, mentioning used quantities for parts and time. Even the work order reference and extra remarks from the techncian will be mentioned on the sales order.
How does it work?
The Odoo connector is an off-the-shelf connector with easy to follow configuration steps. For each entity, you can decide what to synchronize to Odyssee Field Service and what to synchronize back.
You only need your Odoo login and password to setup the connection.