Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integration
About Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 Business Central—a comprehensive business management solution designed for small to medium-sized businesses.
Odyssee Field Service integrates with Dynamics 365 Business Central through its connector to maximize your performance.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central features
Odyssee Field Service connects with Business Central in two directions to speed up your billing cycle to "same day".
Odyssee instantly generates invoices in Business Central based on:
- your completed work orders' used parts and worked hours.
- the service contract invoice rules.
Odyssee has developed an off-the-shelf connector with Business Central. Just your Business Central email and password are enough to setup the connection.
What is interfaced?
- Customers, contacts and articles (= spare parts) are synchronized to Odyssee Field Service. Work order locations are created automatically
- Price lists are synchronized to Odyssee Field Service.
- Odyssee Field Service will sent completed work orders back as sales orders to Business Central, mentioning used quantities for parts and time. Even the work order reference and extra remarks will be mentioned on the sales order.
- Note: updated customers or contacts can as well be synchronized back to Business Central
How does it work?
The Business Central connector is an off-the-shelf connector with easy to follow configuration steps. For each entity, you can decide what to synchronize to Odyssee Field Service and what to synchronize back.
You only need your Business Central login and password to setup the connection.