SAP Business One integration
About SAP Business One
Odyssee Field Service easily integrates with SAP Business One to maximize your performance.
Odyssee has developed an off-the-shelf 'plug&play' connector with SAPB1. Just your SAPB1 login credentials are enough to setup the connection.
SAP Business One features
Odyssee Field Service connects with SAP Business One in two directions to speed up your billing cycle to "same day".
Odyssee instantly generates invoices in SAPB1 based on:
- your completed work orders' used parts and worked hours.
- the service contract invoice rules.
The plug&play connector just needs your SAPB1 login credentials to connect.
What is interfaced?
- Customers, contacts and articles (= spare parts) are synchronized to Odyssee Field Service. Work order locations are created automatically.
- Price lists are synchronized to Odyssee Field Service.
- Odyssee Field Service will sent completed work orders back as sales orders to SAPB1, mentioning used quantities for parts and time. Even the work order reference and extra remarks will be mentioned on the sales order.
- Note: the service report PDF can as well be synchronized to SAPB1
How does it work?
The SAP Business One connector is an off-the-shelf connector with easy to follow configuration steps. For each entity, you can decide what to synchronize to Odyssee Field Service and what to synchronize back.
You only need your SAP Business One API-url, database name and a user login and password to setup the connection.